[Coco] Introducing myself - Carlos Bragatto

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri Apr 6 13:03:28 EDT 2007

I used to remark that the Amiga OS was the greatest OS ever made. Got me
flamed alot.
Here is something I quite enjoyed :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxeWmqBeYw&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLwJc44OGQ4&mode=related&search=

it's about the amiga.
 I found it while viewing the CoCo 3 DONKEY KONG:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DQgd5p-Z5DY

Back in 1998 there was a company going to revive the Amiga (I think they
had bought rights to the OS at the time) but they canned the project and
continued to develop the OS. I lost touch after that. Forgot about the
Amiga until last week. Thinking about buying one and an ATARI ST. Would
love to Get a SINCLAIR QL just to see if I could make OS-K run on it :-)

COCO FOREVER - r