[Coco] Fest Chat Response/SuperBoard Update (WARNING: LONG POST)

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 02:52:58 EDT 2007

People,

I think  everybody knows my position on the superboard.
I will wait however long it  takes.  THe alternative of getting a
refund and never seeing the board  is unacceptable.  THe coco3
deserves this hardware update after the  snubbing it took
from tandy all those years ago.  Just think what will  be
accomplished when it is done.   It might even draw  some
attention from the rest of the vintage community and make
our coco3's  more valuable since there are only a finite
amount of them  left.

On a lighter note, I think we have all seen what a  "hard-ass"
Boisy can be when it comes to this kind of thing.  I  can
only imagine the kind of pressure he has put on Mark
and  himself.  Mark you have my sympathies.  :)

Roy