[Coco] Popularizing CoCo 3 in Brazil

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Apr 5 17:11:48 EDT 2007

Mark, I had my fair share of shipping to S.America.
I found some small currier's that charge me $5/lb + $5 base price +
insurance.
I think you could send some 5 lbs for around $40-50 and arrives in about
a week.
But that's for Uruguay, and it is one of the most expensive rates they had.
If it sounds interesting, I'll find out the name of the currier and
their website.

Diego