[Coco] Diego Barizo

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Apr 4 00:03:15 EDT 2007

Ward:

I already sent money to Mary to help Diego, and would like
to send some to help his cats.  Who should I contact or
should I send more to Mary and let her dish it out.

I have a soft spot for furkids too.  I lost mine over a
year ago.  Here's a site I created in their name:

http://www.cloudymidnights.com/

It might seem a little weird to home, but what the hey.

Jim