[Coco] Bug? in Portal-9 or I'm doing something wrong?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 26 00:54:42 EDT 2007

Roger,

I'm building a disk image with a copy of 2 binary files and one output
file from CCASM.

The project gets itself into a state where it attempts to copy both
'myfile.bin' and 'Files/myfile.bin' to the disk image (where myfile is
my CCASM source output).

When this fails, the project build is aborted.

Subsequently, when I had my myfile.asm file as the _first_ file in the
project, it wouldn't add my 2 binary files to the disk.

My work-around was to remove myfile.asm from the project, then re-add it
after the 2 binary files. Now the project aborts only at the end of the
build process, after everything has been added to the disk.

However, this isn't going to work if I add a 2nd .asm file to the project.

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

I've tried using 'same' and 'myfile.bin' as the output filenames but
neither solution fixes the problem.

Regards,
Mark