[Coco] OT: Advince on migrating web hosting.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Apr 19 14:25:51 EDT 2007

Sorry for this OT post, but I know a lot of you have your
own web sites and many of you have changed hosting
providers once or twice.

In the past I have posted about my current hosting company
having trouble with their mail server, well their server
was hacked again and they are now blacklisted.

Needless to say, this IS the last straw and I am changing
providers.  I have a provider in mind, so that is not what
I need advice one.

If any of you have any advice on what to do to make the
move smoother and as painless as possible, I would
appreciate hearing back from you, and I suggest you not
post to the list, but reply to me in private.  Thanks.

Jim Cox