[Coco] Next arcade port to CoCo 3: Joust?

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:42:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

For the next arcade port to the CoCo3 it would in my humble opinion be best
if it were 6809-based in the first place. Many of the Williams Arcade
system, like for example Joust, are based on the 6809 and besides that
involve 4-bits graphics like in HSCREEN3. That would make relative easy
porting, I reckon...

More information on the Williams Arcade can be systems can be found here:
http://members.cox.net/seanriddle/willy.html

Now I know that SockMaster cannot reveal too much, but I am really curious
to hear on how emulation is done for DK in broad terms. In other words: What
does emulator.bin do?

Cheers,
Fedor