[Coco] To Diego at Easter

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:39:10 EDT 2007

Hi Diego,

I have been quietly watching the goings on of the past few days, and I'm
proud of our small Coco community for the way in which they have responded
to your predicament. I can't say I'm surprised, however. I have been a part
of this community for a long time, and I know that the majority of its
members are big-hearted people who have no problem with giving of themselves
in this kind of situation. Even those less able to do so, are profuse with
their well-wishes.

I don't know your beliefs, Diego, but I believe in the Creator God, and I
believe He has had a smile on His face for the last few days, when he saw
the response towards you, both financially, and yes, spiritually, too,
because I believe that the well-wishes have a spiritual aspect.

Our community has held out its collective hand to you, and you have been
touched. I hope you will grasp that outstretched hand of friendship to make
even more close friends than you ever had before.

Now that it is Easter time, we should all remember the hand that Jesus
stretched out towards us to help us out of our bad situation, and bring us
into His glorious light. All we need to do is accept that hand that he holds
out, and believe in the one who is attached to it. Let us all remember His
sacrifice as we reflect on the sacrifice that has been made by our community
to help out with Diego.

You will all be in my prayers this Easter weekend.
God bless,
Bob Devries

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.