[Coco] Diego Barizo

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 14:47:10 EDT 2007

Hey guys I heard from Diego finally.

He was pulled off his train in buffalo and they took him to  immigration.  He
is as of right now being held in buffalo and will be  transferred to new york
in a few hours where he will face a judge etc. Then he  will be deported back
to uruguay.  Luckily he gave his house keys to a  friend before he left for
the fest.  So I assume that person will feed his  cats until he can figure out
what to do with his things etc. I have personally  offered for him to have his
things sent here so that i can put them in storage  until we can afford to
mail them to him.  I assume he has friends that are  in NJ that will hold his
stuff for him etc. He said it was worth the whole trip  to finally get to meet
eveyone and that he had a good stay here in  america.  He said to tell you all
that it was a pleasure to meet with you  and it was worth the risk to come to
chicago.  Diego is a close friend of  mine as far as my coco family goese and
I am very sad to hear that one of my  "family" is hurting.  This is very sad
for me.  They are letting him  keep his cell phone for right now so he can make
phone calls. I have told him to  keep me posted and have told him to feel
free to call me collect if he needs  anything etc.

Mary