[Coco] Third list anniversary next week

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Sep 29 22:38:21 EDT 2006

I'm really happy that I was able to find the list, and it seems I did it
just when it was started, since I went back into CoCo-ing about 3 years ago.
My life would be quite different if not for this list and all the great
people I've meet here.

Diego

PS "hasn't needed rebooting since the last full system upgrade 529 days ago"
I guess there is no windows in that box :)