[Coco] Multipack info

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 29 18:03:07 EDT 2006

> This is the first I have heard of this. Must be that someone used the
> reserved location for something they shouldn't have.......
Are you referring to the switch or the tales of flakey CoCo 1/2s with the
upgraded Multi-Pac interface?  Unfortunately with all the computer crashes
I've recovered from, I still have files in need of recovery and resorting.
I can't quote a source on the flakey CoCo 1/2 on a upgraded MPI at the
moment.  It might be just a "understanding"?

I know I did find a description for a switch for this once.  It would seem
simple, given what little I needed to do to install the upgrade in my
26-3124.  Certainly not as hard as the "simple" TTL detector I need to
design for class Tuesday to flag illegal BCD values.  ;)

Bruce W.