[Coco] Multipack info

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 29 17:24:15 EDT 2006

Stock, it works well with the CoCo 1 and 2.
To use it with the CoCo3 it needs a addressing modification.  Not hard, just
a 74LS10 IIRCC with some short wires and a trace cut.  Unfortunately this
makes it flakey with the CoCo 1 and 2.  Somewhere on-line somebody wrote up
a modification that allowed a switch, so you could swap it back and forth.

Bruce W.