[Color Computer] [Coco] 63C09EP limited source

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Sep 19 18:18:51 EDT 2006

Older arcade pinball machines would a source for used processors. As for new
stock, t he only way that one could guarantee new stock would be to place an
order through Richardson if Hitachi has transferred the mask sets to them.
Richardson is a fab house that has become a repository for old chips that are
obsolete. They will do a r un but not sure of what minimum quantity is required.
Most likely 1000 pieces would be a minimum order and 26 week lead time.

james