[Color Computer] [Coco] 63C09EP limited source

Richard Atkinson rga24 at cantab.net
Tue Sep 19 09:47:53 EDT 2006

Is there a common piece of old electronics hardware that contains 6309s that
these chips could be salvaged from? The chip must have had some 'design
wins' of its own. These items, if there are any, must be nearing the end of
their useful lives by now anyway. Perfect candidates for a spot of chip
cannibalism!