[Coco] Weird errors(DSK images.. NOT!!)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Sep 17 08:06:01 EDT 2006

On Sunday 17 September 2006 00:29, George's Coco Address wrote:
> [...]
No, sorry.  See <http://www.nitros9.org>, starting with the FAQ.  There are
instructions there on howto download the toolshed stuff, build it on both
linux/MacosX or winderz, then grab the daily snapshot of the cvs and build
that, which if it doesn't error out, will result in .dsk's ready to be
copied to floppies and sneakernetted to the coco & booted.  The cvs
snapshot is the whole thing, with the tar.gz something over 14 megs.

From what I've read about the toolshed, but haven't tried, it can work with
the .dsk images just as if they were real disks, copying stuff in/out of
them, but this is all on x86 machinery only.

Unforch, it errored out about halfway through that for me yesterday.  I
posted the error exit to the devel list, but if I've a reply already I
haven't read it, kmail sorts folders alphabeticly.  Early, need caffiene,
tea too hot yet. :(

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)