[Coco] Weird errors

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Sep 13 02:43:57 EDT 2006

>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:25:50 -0400
>From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>

>That's not my call. Try talking Boisy out of making these changes some
>time. :)

Hey, it's his baby now.  And in my experience, when Boisy's new NitrOS
seriously breaks some old software, he's happy (or at least willing)
to fix the problem.

This "tmode" thing is pretty simple to fix, one way or another.

What might be helpful is a webpage describing changes that might need
to be made to old software.  For instance, I've never really
understood how the "/1" or ".1" path is handled... Much less how it's
changed under NitrOS and what changes need to be made to shell scripts
to update them for the new OS.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA