[Coco] FreePCB tutorial

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Sep 3 23:59:08 EDT 2006

Mike

I hate to say it but that is one t hing that is lacking on the program. To me there
are somethings that are int uative since I have better than ten years of PCB
layout experience with Cadence, Mentor Graphics and other layout software.

If you have detailed questions I would be glad to help as best I can.

james