[Coco] RE: Coco Digest, Vol 37, Issue 37: Out of work

Ries, Rich [S&FS] Rich.Ries at Honeywell.com
Wed Sep 20 08:49:19 EDT 2006

>> Hello all,
>> Just to let you know, I was informed yesterday that my services were
probably no longer needed at my employer.
>> I have a few weeks where I can try to find a new position at that
employer before my pay stops.
>> In the meantime, if anyone has some good leads for a Senior Software
Engineer, let me know.
>> -John

"my services were probably no longer needed at my employer."
Well don't fall on your sword!

Jack Ganssle's Embedded Muse Newsletter (www.ganssle.com) has some
leads, but not for SSE's this month. Try Honeywell -- I work for them
since they swallowed the co. I originally worked for -- they have
software engineers. http://www.honeywell.com/sites/honeywell/ click on
the "Careers" tab.

Good luck,
--Rich