[Coco] Re: Re: Booting NitrOS9 from Drive 1 (Boisy Pitre)

Fred D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Tue Sep 19 00:37:39 EDT 2006

Well, I took a look at boot_1773_6ms using Ded and I found the 3-byte CRC value at the end of the file. Prior to that however, the 4th byte from the end of the file has a value of $39. In fact, it's the last in a series of 18 bytes with a value of $39. So I'm thinking the byte that designates the drive # is probably somewhere else. Any thoughts?

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---