[Coco] [OT] What newsreader do you use?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 15:47:38 EST 2006

In a message dated 10/31/06 3:45:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stahta01 at netzero.com writes:

>I am  trying to find a good open source newsreader program for under
>Windows  XP. I am trying XPN right now.

Another approach is to use a Web-site based newsreader -- either Yahoo or
Google has one, I forget which.  It's slow and clunky to use, tho, due to
constantly updating gobs of HTML code.  But it's the only alternative for  those of
us whose ISPs no longer support Netnews/Usenet.  I really miss  it.  --Mike K.