[Coco] atlanta cocofest 1991

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Oct 30 07:39:18 EST 2006

Mary,

The first Atlanta CoCoFest I attended was the one in 1992.  I don't
remember meeting your father but must have, since he mentioned my
name.  Do you have the CDFM post somewhere and can you copy it to the
list?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
337.781.3570 mobile
email: boisy at boisypitre.com
Website: www.boisypitre.com

"If there is truth to the proposition that knowing the past helps us
to understand the present, I believe there is at least as much truth
to the proposition that what we know of the present is crucial to our
understanding of the past.  What we have not ourselves experienced or
observed we can at most only partially and imperfectly comprehend;
and I suspect that there is much in history that is so remote from
our own experiences or observations as to be largely beyond our
understanding." - Kenneth M. Stamp