[Coco] Using laptop floppies on CoCo (or PC for that matter)

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Oct 29 23:25:12 EST 2006

I can get some of those from a friend who has a recycling company here
in Miami, FL (recycledpcparts.com - eBay ID: recycles )for Probably
like $8-10/ea.

But wasn't there a problem with the 1.2's spinning at 360rpm vs 300rpm
for the 360k's or something like that?

I have an Epson version I can experiment with...

Tony