[Color Computer] [Coco] CoCo shots in Dutch newspaper video on retro-gaming!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 00:05:16 EDT 2006

Most people post to the mailing list but not here.  However, messages
posted here are echoed to the mailing list.  BTW, there's also a forum
on coco3.com if that's not confusing enough.  I prefer to post here
rather than directly sending email to the list.

To read all the messages, click on the following link and then the
Coco Archives link.  Then you can select what month you want to view
messages from.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Russell Flowers
<coffeecircle at ...> wrote:

> The subject of this thread implies pictures, or some
> video. I am not subscribed to every CoCo list, so if
> there was an original link, I missed it. Anyone have
> it?
>
> -- R Flowers

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links