[Coco] Re: CoCo Questions

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 23:50:35 EDT 2006

> Welcome to the list from Norton (Akron), Ohio. There is quite a bit of
> support here, in fact, I don't know of a more knowlegable list anywhere
> else.

Well, there are some other lists with people more knowlegable in other subjects (I'm heavy into libertarian politics and other old Tandy computers -- I will admit to three people who know more about Tandy Xenix than I do), but as far as the Color Computer goes, this is it.  Hell, we got Dennis, Mark and Boisy, which makes most forums look understaffed.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

When you let people do whatever they want, you get Woodstock. When you let governments do whatever they want, you get Auschwitz.       Doug Newman