[Coco] CoCo Questions

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Oct 25 19:24:01 EDT 2006

As has been mentioned already, coco3.com is great, but you might also
check out coco25.com, particularly the Wiki site at:
http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page.  Allen Huffman runs it,
or at least administers the Wiki.  Email him for an account so you can
edit Wiki entries.  It doesn't look like there's any information up
there yet about the Speech and Sound Pak or Orchestra 90CC (which may be
the sound cartridges you are thinking of), but adding this information
to the Wiki is a good way to keep it alive.  I added an entry for the
DS-69 Digisector a few months ago.  I have an Orch 90CC, but haven't
ever done a whole lot with it.  Maybe I'll look into it a little and
type up a Wiki entry.

JCE