[Coco] Lesley hospitalised

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:56:39 EDT 2006

Bob,

My best wishes are with the both of you.

Rod

On 10/25/06, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
> To those of this group of friends who share my faith,
>
> My wife Lesley has been hospitalised. She had a heart attack. She will be
> transported to the capital for better care there.
>
> Please keep her in your prayers.
> --
> Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia
>
> Isaiah 50:4 The sovereign Lord has given me
> the capacity to be his spokesman,
> so that I know how to help the weary.
>
> website: http://www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevasl
> my blog: http://bdevries.invigorated.org/

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You
have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of
the current President.