[Coco] Coco3 backwards compatibility

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Oct 25 08:30:09 EDT 2006

Actually the pointer to the secondary vectors are hard coded into ROM and not in
the GIME or the SAM Chip. In fact for the SAM chip, any address that is from
$FFE0 to $FFFF will read from the ROM. I would imagine that the same would be
true of the GIME chip in this case.

The interesting thing is that the GIME chip can have the 256 byte page from
$FE00 to $FEFF as either RAM or ROM.

james