[Coco] CoCo Questions

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Tue Oct 24 00:58:18 EDT 2006

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the list!

Where in this great wide world are you based, by the way? We've got
members all over the place!

No doubt some of the more technical list members will be able to assist
you, and we'd love to hear about how your projects progress over time

Once again, a warm welcome, and we look forward to hearing more about
you and your CoCo adventures!

Kind regards,

David Roper