[Coco] OT: Advice in dealing with Geekitis :)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 23 19:29:03 EDT 2006

RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:

> Another good habit is to store all the parts, materials, software,
> and documentation in one place.    For each project I have  going
> I have a "project box" which is just a cardboard box big
> enough to hold everything pretaining to that project with the
> name of the project stenziled on the side (like the army does). :)

So I'm not the only one that does this either! :O I tend to use the plastic
storage boxes that you buy from the $2-shop that became all the rage a few
years back...

Also my software projects are stored in 'virtual boxes' (aka directories) on
my machine and backed-up in an SVN repository off-site at a mate's place and
also mirrored on my machine at work and even occasionally burnt to CD/DVD...

Now ask me to find my car rego, bank BSB or home insurance details... :(

Regards,