[Coco] OT: Advice in dealing with Geekitis :)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 23 08:29:19 EDT 2006

Joel Ewy wrote:

> I'm probably worse about this than anybody.  I have unfinished projects
> from the 1980s that I swear I'll get back to someday.

Heh, I'll take you to task on that one!

I started a pixel-perfect port of Broderbund's Lode Runner to the TRS-80 -
and *still* mean to finish it! ;) I have projects ranging from software like
that, to hardware enhancements to several 8-bit computers and consoles, to
implementations of arcade games in FPGAs!!!

If I could afford to retire tomorrow, I wouldn't have enough time to finish
half of them! :(

Mind you, I'd never be bored either!

Regards,