[Coco] Re:Fedor, please, contact me !

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 07:09:16 EDT 2006

Hi Thierry,

I wanted to ask you if you've found somes CoCo stuffs on
> your side ...

Right, I am sorry, but I haven't had the time lately to look further. It was
a disk drive & controller, and OS-9 disks and manuals you were interested
in, right?

ps : sorry for my english but my deutch is worst !! :-)

 What's wrong with your English? And I presume you mean Dutch, because I am
not German (Deutsch)!  ;-)

ps 2 : I suspect that you have an email filter blocking my mails
> directly adressed to you.
> Am I wrong ?

Well, they were not blocked, just automatically archived. That is what I do
with mails from the mailing lists, but I defined the filter wrongly, so now
it was archiving all mails with "CoCo" in it.

It has been fixed now...

Cheers,

Fedor