[Coco] RE: OT: Advice in dealing with Geekitis :)

Cris Egger captcpu at clubltdstudios.com
Sat Oct 21 23:31:29 EDT 2006

Jim,

I have this problem all the time. :)  There's nothing for it really.
It's incurable.  I've got a dozen different CoCo projects going on...
Half of them are "technically" the SAME project, even though each is a
very different type of project.  It just keeps getting bigger and more
complex the more fun stuff I find to add. Heh.  Eventually I get so far
behind that I just stick my head down, finish one and feel MUCH better.
So much better that ten new project bloom into being shortly after. Ah
well! :)

Angel's Luck,
Cris

---
Capt's CoCo Hut
"The most (legal) fun you can have in 8-bits."
http://coco.clubltdstudios.com

CoCo Blog at http://cocohut.blogspot.com
The CoCo Collector at http://cococollect.blogspot.com

In 1983 David Lightman almost destroyed the world with an IMSAI 8080...

If he had used a CoCo, he would have succeeded.

Experience the awesome power of the
TRS-80 Color Computer