[Coco] NOS9 / Burke & Burke

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Thu Oct 19 16:15:39 EDT 2006

I put BBFHdisk.dr, DD_st225.dd, and H0_st225.dd into NOS9Boot right
after D2 on a floppy.
Then updated /H0/CMDS with all NOS9 commands, added sysgo to /H0 and
BINGO! Works like a charm!
Still have original OS9Boot and ALTBoot on the HD... Will my Burke &
Burke XT ROM boot from the HD once I update everything? What about the
INIT module?

I've found quite a few old executables that I do not recall at all. Some
of them are: rat, hordes, pacos9, d, ds, df, fls, descgenL2, wheres,
dyancalc, cursive, osterm, etc. And some gif, vef and mac image viewers
with what appears to be source (.c)

Thankyou