[Coco] Usergroups / Hardware Hunt (was: Anyone got snow over there?)

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 23:39:26 EDT 2006

Do you recall what pins connect to what when making a cable for connecting  CoCo's 4-pin  to serial/parallel converter's 25-pin plug?

My DMP-132 has a serial port, but if I can convert to parallel I can use an A/B switch to share the printer with a PC.

Roger Merchberger <zmerch-coco at 30below.com> wrote: Rumor has it that David Roper may have mentioned these words:

>Currently, I'm short a printer

I have a Tandy DMP-{mumble} currently collecting dust - I don't know if
it's old enough to have the CoCo serial 4-pin port on it, but if not I
might be able to scare up a serial/parallel converter for it...

=-=

Lemme go look.... .... ....

DMP 134 - negative on the serial port, so parallel is where it's at...

=-=