[Coco] OT: Anyone got snow over there?

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 13 20:12:39 EDT 2006

  As for snow, Not down here in Virginia.  We very seldom see the
stuff.  It's gotten a bit cooler, though.

   On a coco note, my son, who is now in kindergarten, explained the
concept of hooking up a computer to a TV set to some of his friends at
school.  His friends were trying to tell him that that was an X-box;
computers can't be connected to TV sets.  Fortunately, he still knows that
there is at least one computer that can be connected to a TV set.
   Out of curiosity, is there anyone else out there with small children
that who try to explain the antique electronics their parents keep around
to their friends?
           - Aaron