[Coco] Re: Another weird error

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 16:07:29 EDT 2006

> Is that my code, Leon?
>
> Or another similar effort?  ISTR I called mine IcnEdit.

I'm pretty shure it's came out of the .lzh as "IcnEd", but I could be wrong.
It has a Multi-Vue interface, 40-collum mode, and "IcnFiles" and "DirFiles" on
the menu bar. When it crashes, the shell is in a window on the right side of
the screen, less than half the screen size. Sound Familiar?

> Unforch, if its my code, I'm about 950 miles from my coco ATM, so theres
> not much I can do about it till I get home. Somewhere in the week to 10
> days range before I wrap things up here in upstate MI.

What, no auto-answer modem?

> I do some things with syscall in my version of that, and its possible
> some patches to nitros9 later than 1.16 (thats jurassic) may have broken
> something I do in order to handle the number of icons it can handle.

It's also possible that I left something out when I installed it. Are there
any special system or data files required?

If it is the program, and you have time, an update would be nice, and so would
an *icon*.

The only other option is IcE, and I really don't like that one at all.