[Coco] suggestions please...

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Oct 7 22:59:14 EDT 2006

Do you have any program that's gonna capture the video from the CoCo or
use an emulator?
In windows I'm using a program called "Animation shop", that comes with
"Paint shop pro". It can read most video formats and save them as a GIF
file.
I don't know if it's still available as shareware ... It came bundled
with PSP up to version 7 at least.
Take a look in www.jasc.com

Diego