[Coco] pdf to word doc

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Oct 5 12:20:32 EDT 2006

On Thursday 05 October 2006 11:49, Nuxie at aol.com wrote:
>Hey there guys! I need some help with the E-Zine.  I need to convert  one
> of my Newsletters back to a word doc. If anyone has a way to do this I
> would greatly appreciate it.
>Thanks,
>
>Mary

If its a pdf, that leaves only acrobat.  However there are many pdf/ps
convertors around on a linux box, and once its in some other format, I
think one could open that format with the more recent versions of
OpenOffice Writer, and fix any formatting hoo-has, then have it save it as
a .doc.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)