[Coco] MC6809 Inards

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 12:45:49 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/4/06 7:51:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdaggett at gate.net writes:

I have  looked for all patents since 1976 that would have been assigned to
Tandy
or Radio Shack and have found nothing. That means the GIME chip had  nothing
that was patentable or that the assignee is under a different  company or an
individual.

ISTR a few years ago on this List, someone posted the name of the company
that did the GIME chip for Tandy.  The posting was very authoritative and  gave
the details (meaning, I tended to believe it).

I can look thru my archives of Coco List postings, but someone else can
probably do it faster.  Anyway, I think the question of who did the GIME,  and who
owns the rights to it, has already been solved, right here.  --Mike  K.