[Coco] MC6809 Inards

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Oct 4 07:31:23 EDT 2006

Steve

I have looked for all patents since 1976 that would have been assigned to Tandy
or Radio Shack and have found nothing. That means the GIME chip had nothing
that was patentable or that the assignee is under a different company or an
individual.

Right now I have concentrated on the MC6809 and finding all related patents. It
has been interesting reseach.

james