[Coco] NOS9 mb script

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Mon Oct 30 16:54:56 EST 2006

The mb script in NOS9 MODULES/SCRIPTS has a line that confuses me
Merge ../MODULES/BOOTTRACK/rel_80 ../MODULES/BOOTTRACK/boot_1772_6ms
../MODULES/krn >-bttemp
Note the dash ("-") at the beginning of -bttemp
OS9Gen %1 -t=bttemp <../BOOTLISTS/standard.bl
Where'd the dash go? Is it a typo? If not, what's its purpose?
Reason I ask is I'm manually making different boot disks. I merged
several different rel boot krn combinations, naming them one thing or
another, and OS9Gen isn't cooperating completely when I do the
-t=boottrack option.
Also, where's the best place to locate the T1.dd and it's corresponding
driver? Right after SCF on boot gives me either sparklies or just
freezes.
Thanks. /Chester