[Coco] OT Jobs: Tempe AZ ICT test engineer (Genrad and or HP3070)

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Oct 13 16:03:21 EDT 2006

Hi again:

I am not trying to flood the list with job requests, but I
know some of you out there are looking for work, and I
thought I could help.

The other position that I know of is in Tempe AZ for a ICT
test engineer (Genrad and or HP3070).  If you are
interested drop me a line off list.

-Jim
PS: If would be nice if there was a CoCo related site that
list members could go to if they were looking for work.  I
may put up a page on my site, but I am too busy right now.