[Coco] Looking for May 1989 Rainbow magazine

Wayne Hufford waynehufford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:44:55 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I'm looking for the May 1989 Rainbow magazine.  I've checked on eBay and
haven't been able to find it there.  The reason that I'm interested in the
magazine is that I had a small program published in that edition that I'd
like to be able to scan.  It was called the Timer and was on page 75, I
believe.  I used to have a scan of it that somebody sent me about 6 years
ago, but lost it due to my lack of diligence in backing up important data.

Thanks,
Wayne