[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Has anyone seen Roger Taylor?

sneakerpimps mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu Nov 30 15:04:11 EST 2006

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "sneakerpimps" and a few others
wrote:

>> Has anyone seen or heard from Roger Taylor recently? It's been quite a
>> while since his CoCo3.com forums have been hacked, and to date, I
>> don't think anyone has heard from him.

> I know Roger recently took a new job with UPS, and given
> the season, he may be completely swamped.  I hope that is
> the only reason he has been silent.

Oh yeah... I forgot about that. I talked to him about that a few
months ago. But, he's a driver? I know he said something about it, but
I can't remember if he said he was a driver. I guess almost any
position that he fills there is going to be busy this time of year,
though. :P

Well, I would hope he could find a minute to answer an email or two. :)