[Coco] Re : Re : 512KB SRAM upgrade

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Nov 23 17:55:02 EST 2006

I was thinking along the line of getting rid of one of the d-latches and only conrol
the remaining latches with the inverted CAS signal. The column address remains
constant for the cycle so that only the row address need be latched. IF the GIME
does an RAS only refresh then the CAS line will remain constant during refresh. I
have to see if that works.

james