[Coco] [Color Computer] Nitros9 Boot file

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 00:22:49 EST 2006

Tonight I made 10 bootfiles -- started with one that
worked, added a bunch of modules, then removed them
until it would successfully boot.  So far, i've found
that os9boot of $8200 or less will allow a successful
boot.  And it will not boot if os9boot is $822F.

I'm wondering whether the modules once in memory are
contiguous or there may be some gaps. Does the start
of a module have to be on a block or page boundary?

I'll continue the experiment tomorrow. (The Lord
willing, of course.)

-jim