[Coco] [SPAM] Re: [Color Computer] Coco3.com showing Hacked by orB message

Bill Collins bilge at motleydeercamp.com
Mon Nov 20 22:00:52 EST 2006

I would exercise caution in possibly giving this hacker you're password by
attempting to log in at this time.  Obviously the integrity of the code has
been compromised but we do not fully know to what extent.

This orB (or Bro going by the capital B clue) my be phishing for passwords
(many people use the same passwords over many of the sites they visit.)

Again, I'd contact the host and roll back to backup prior to this assault to
guarantee the elimination of any malicious code.  Then get the proper
updates for the software.  I noticed that they are up to version 2.1.7 and
the board is running 1.3.

Bill