[Coco] OLD Goodman post/Smartwatch external battery?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 04:40:50 EST 2006

Hello tim

Yep it's still there, complete with the crap that caused us to leave it. I
opened up the week 5 for January 2004 and it was 90% spam. I then opened up
week 1 for 1998 and found nothing but interesting CoCo related messages.

On 11/15/2006, tim lindner wrote:
> Willard Goosey <goosey at virgo.sdc.org> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have old archives of the Princeton list?
>
> Strangely they are also still online:
>
> <https://lists.princeton.edu/listserv/coco.html>
>
> tim lindner
> tlindner at macmess.org
>                                              Bright

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                        |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo