[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Coco III

Ron Delvaux rondelvo at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 17:11:28 EST 2006

call me i have one

Ron Delvaux Rochester, NY 585-261-7980
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Al Hartman
  To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:37 PM
  Subject: [Color Computer] Coco III

  A couple people offered me a Coco III for the cost of shipping...

  The lack of a Coco that works is keeping me from forwarding the Coco
  Graphics Designer Project.

  One person replied from Canada and wanted canadian funds. I don't have
  canadian funds, and being out on Workman's Comp, don't have the ability
  to chase around town trying to get some.

  So... If anyone in the U.S.A. has a working Coco III (Bad keyboard is
  OK) they want to sell, trade or offer me for the cost of shipping...
  Please contact me off list.

  I would AT LEAST be able to offer a copy of the Coco Graphics Designer
  and the Car Sign Designer in trade for a working Coco III (Any RAM size
  is OK).

  Thanks!

  Al Hartman
  Phila, PA