[Coco] KA9Q?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ???

David Hazelton davehazelton at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 09:53:16 EST 2006

A long time ago, I used KA9Q on the CoCo to do FTP file transfers
between a Windows95 machine and CoCo using the RS232 pack.  I continued
to do the same on the AT306.  I don't remember much, but I read an
article about getting an amiga to network to windows95 serial
networking.  Windows95 used slip and kept sending something like HOST as
login, expecting GUEST or something like that to sync up.  My CoCo
script just repeated the key word over and over again until SLIP was
up.  The I could ftp  IIRC.

~David Hazelton